Followers

Thursday 31 March 2011

Fighting and winning x

Positve head well and truely on today!

Hope it stays around.

Im off supplements now and eating and completing 3 meals and 3 snacks a day! I have to say i dont feel as bad as i expected too...i mean i feel fat obviously...but whats new there? I can see the advantages to eating now. I feel so much better physically...i think i had forgot what it felt like to be well almost...i have more energy and apparently my eyes are sparkling again lol!

My bmi is now 14.2 (!) At 15 i get off bedrest so not much longer to go :-) I am sooo excited to get dressed LOL! Yep thats pretty sad!!! ;-)

I have been keeping busy writing letters and making cards for friends and i love it! I think i have found a new hobby :-)

The fashion course starts on the 13th of april and i might be overly optimistic but im going to ask Dr M if i can start it while still being in hospital,its only one evening a week and its a great motivation for me to get my bmi up to 15 by then also.

A lovely girl whos on the ed programme here gave me a beautiful card today and i had never talked to her before but she wrote in it that she was finding it difficult to come and talk to me because me being so ill and on the ng and bedrest brought back bad memories for her. I never thought that i would have an effect like that and i hate it and feel bad for it. But it makes me more determined to keep going with recovery...i want to be a good and healthy influence on people especially my amazing little niece.

Ok its feeding time at the zoo again better go ;-) but i will leave u with a quote for today-

'Be passionate about your life. Learn to live without the fear of failing. Take a chance,u might just surprise yourself' xxx

3 comments:

  1. I love this post, its really good to hear you sounding so 'you', maybe see what they say about the course, because yes you may be off bedrest, but you'll still have a few baby steps to take, and I'd rather not see you run and get deflated before you can walk.

    <3(ps why is on fb that only that makes a heart-everywhere should)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks little ducky!!!!

    I talked to my psych and she say said YES!!! I will be weighed on tuesday the 12th and if im at 15 i cant start my course the next day!!! I am soooo excited! I just have to pray they have a place for me still so ringing them monday!

    I really hope u will get better soon hun,if u need anything im here xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you, me too, much love and sparkles, i will try and send snail mail this week too <3

    and very exciting news :)

    ReplyDelete