Followers

Friday 11 April 2014

Not just eating...

....but eating out. With people. In a restraunt. In public.
Que panic.
Valium please.
This will be happening tomorrow night.
By choice.
I could NOT go, like i have millions of other times but that would be the easy option and im up for a challenge. And a challenge it is.
Ive looked up and examined carefully the menu online.
ALL of the mains are a no go.
But they do salads as starters...so...would it be ok to have a starter as a main course? Surely im not the only person on the planet who will have asked this?
I just want to go and there be no fuss just FUN.
I dont want it to be about the food.
Its about friends.
FABULOUS friends may i add.
I dont see them nearly enough but they never fail to make me smile.
Now...what to wear...
Wish me luck xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment