Followers

Thursday 10 April 2014

Distraction x

I dont know what i want to write but i need to write.
Ive just had a little something to eat and need distraction fast.
I saw T at the hospital today,i cried so much i felt drained after the time we spent together.
She encouraged this outburst of tears,much to my surprise and said it was a good thing to let it all out.
The thing is i dont know what exactly i was letting out.
I felt a bit better afterwards so perhaps she was right. She usually is.
I told her i wouldnt be missed if i was to die. That it would be a relief to people. I cause pain. Remove me,remove the pain.
She said she would be heartbroken if i died. That my dad would never get over it.
I say im more of a burden to people than anything else.
I honestly dont know whats true.
But hey,another day has passed. Made it!!! ;)
Love Aoife x

No comments:

Post a Comment