Followers

Saturday 26 April 2014

Fighting back x

Hi guys!
Well its a saturday night again and unfortuanately im still not up to doing too much so going out for a weekend boogie is out of the question. But still who needs that when youve got Britians Got Talent ;)
I made it to my appointment on Wednesday,saw the doc,the dietician got my injection and bloods done which came back a bit crap and resulted in me being wheeled down to A&E. They fixed me up and sent me home with supplements and im definitely feeling stronger.
Ive had a few spoonfuls of porridge the pasr three mornings and i think thats really helped my energy levels.
Which is good as im going to need it now im starting Day hospital on Monday.
Im so nervous!!!
Its Monday to Friday for six weeks and includes things such as self esteem and confidance buliding as well as relaxation classes. Its probably not going to be a miracle cure but it cant do any harm and will give me a purpose everyday to get out of the house which cant be at all bad.
My weight is dropping very slowly now so nothing drastic but i know if i want to be healthy and happy it should be going the other way. I just cant imagine being happy at a higher weight when im already so unhappy at this weight...
Ive been stressing over what to do once i get better...if i get better...what do i do with my life?
But i guess i should focus more on the here and now for the moment?
Love Aoifs x

No comments:

Post a Comment