Followers

Friday 27 January 2012

Falling down and weighing up x

Hi guys,
Oh.my.god.it is freaking freezing out!
This morning i was at the hospital and it went ok,weight up by like half a pound and bloods passable. Therapy still waiting to start and dietician next week when im back to see my psych who today greeted me with- 'Cute outfit' Now coming from a woman in her 40s im not sure this is a compliment lol ;o)
Anyway....
I then went into town to meet a friend for coffee but before i made it for the door i fell flat on the pavement. Ouch. My hands saved most of me but my leg oh dear god double ouch,i think i pulled a muscle or something cause its so sore when i walk! And a nice bloody knee to go with it. Perhaps indeed i am NOT superwoman and am still getting used to being up and about.
I got coffee and a pretty dress....worth the fall....haha sorry im joking. U dont laigh,you cry.
Back to bedrest.

Lovce Aoifs xxx


No comments:

Post a Comment