Followers

Tuesday 12 July 2011

Updates x

Hey guys!

Just back from another week in the sun....yes i am jammy!!!! It was a lovely relaxing week which saw me shop every morning,sunbathe every afternoon and go out for dinner each evening (something i actually ENJOY doing these days!).




Back to rainny Dublin now and back to reality! About a month ago i got offered a place at college to do a fast track to employment course which i am delighted about however i still havent started it yet which is rather frustrating me,im not the most patient of people! The thing that seems to be holding everything up is the medical. College obviously werent completely happy with it as they now want me to be assessed be THEIR psych which is happening tomorrow morning. Hopefully i can prove myself sane enough for them to take me on LOL ;-) and then i can finally start after the summer break (end of august).

Im seeing A (my therapist&social worker) on thursday which im looking forward to,she can be really helpful with practical stuff along with everything else and is invaluable!!!

Im not back to see my psych (Dr.M)or dietician(Y) until next week which means weigh in time! Im sure with all those dinners out and the glorious strawberry cheesecake ice cream i indulged in my weight should still be going up...i just hope its not jumped up a scary amount. I can deal with a couple of pounds but anything more and i know it will freak me out!

Now onto the good stuff! SHOPPING!!! I got this fab yellow dress in Topshop reduced from 75euro to 15euro! I had been looking at it when it first hit the shops but couldnt justify buying it at the price it was and then today there it was one left in the sale....PERFECT.



I also popped into pennys and got a couple of light knitted jumpers (Yes i know its summer but this IS ireland!).



I picked up these cute flats in the River Island sale,they were reduced to 14euro!



Thats all for now lovelies,im all shopped out....until tomorrow.... :o) xxx

6 comments:

  1. Loving the jumpers. Don't be freaked out by the numbers whatever they are-they don't matter, ice cream, holidays, and college do :)

    Good luck with the course(please update!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Youre so right Ducky...THANK YOU xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. The first yellow dress is amazing :)

    I wish I could find the same somewhere.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Do you not have Topshop where you live? I couldnt live without Topshop in my life lol :o)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my gosh, those flats are AMAZING. Wow and excellent job on finding the dress at such a good price. I am obsessed with Topshop. I shop their online store like once a week I swear.. haha

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hiya Haylee,im so sorry i am only now seeing our comment on this post.

    I LOVE the flats too,they are so cute arent they? And so comfortable and such a bargin!

    I also am a little obsessed with topshop so much so i may b doing some placement work there when i start college next month,wouldnt that b awesome? Being in topshop everyday HEAVEN hehe.

    Thanks again Haylee x

    ReplyDelete