Followers

Saturday 16 July 2011

Ups & downs of Recovery x

So yesterday i got myself in a right state over the jeans situation. But after talking it through and calming down,i woke up this morning and reminded myself its a new day and i can choose to be healthy in my decisions and so i had breakfast even though i felt like crying with each bite.

Its so weird how some days i can eat almost anything i fancy and not freak out over it and then other days i struggle to eat a fat free yogurt.

I went on a date today,my first proper date in a longgg time and omg it was so brilliant. I had such a lovely time and D is absolutely lovely (and a GREAT kisser) lol so were going on another date next week which im looking forward to already.

This was another step in recovering in my opinion,letting new people into my life,as before the anorexia was so strong there was no room for anyone or anything else in my life. Finally things seem to be coming together,starting college,dating,moving out in a few months...i guess im trying to build a life outside of anorexia.

I never thought i could feel happy....normal....but im finally feeling those things and it sounds so simple but for me its amazing.

Life is damn good. Even if i have a fat ass now LOL ;o)

1 comment: