Followers

Thursday 14 July 2011

Appointment&Girls day out x

I had an appointment with A today. It went pretty well i think...we talked about relapse prevention and what i can do to make sure it doesnt happen-

-Know my triggers
-Tell one of my team
-Write/blog
-Be as honest as possible
-Remember how hard it was to get this far

We also talked about starting college and how i would manage food wise! Theres a canteen where most people seem to go. The idea of this is a little scary seen as i dont know the people and i dont know the menu. I could of course bring in a packed lunch but i dont want to stand out,i want to be as normal as possible and not draw attention to myself. Hopefully ill be making new friends (have alrready got quite friendly with a guy D....yes we are going on a day date on saturday eeeeeeeeeeek so nervous already!) and i want to be able to join them in the canteen for lunch rather than retreating to a classroom on my own to eat lunch! Im not really sure what the best thing i could do is....anyone been in a similar situation or have any suggestions,would be hugely appriciated!

After my appointment i had a fab girlie day out in town with one of my favouritest people N. We had a lovely long lunch in Avoca (Their brown bread is to die for) followed by some shopping! I got a fab dress in H&M for 30euro-



The grey belt was only 2euro from penneys! I also got some cute grey little shoe booties at 15euro from penneys-


I REALLY have to curb my shopping addiction....ive decided no more shopping until wednesday. I have just enough in my purse left to live on for the weekend lol! Oh to win the lotto......

xxx

2 comments:

  1. Planning. Plan everything. Find out the menus, and work out what you can have, and stick with it. And PLAN! Yes. main message here - plan. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like a good plan to me to have a plan lol ;o) I probably wont be starting the course until end of august so guess i dont have to worry too much about it yet but its on my mind and i wish i knew now what i could eat so i could have it clear in my head and not be wondering u know? Thanks hun,hope ur ok....x

    ReplyDelete