Followers

Friday 22 July 2011

HOTTT new docter&a shopping trip!

Omfg docter whats his name ( i was too busy eyeing him up to remember) who was filling in for my usual Dr M was absolutely YUMILICIOUS! I found it quite hard to control my girlie giggles and outrageous flirting (shameful i know) to even answer his questions and then damn it i saw IT. THE WEDDING RING :o(

And that was the end of that love affair.

Saw my dietician Y,have dropped a couple of klios but determined to regain asap. Y was very helpful in reminding me what an awful dangerous place i was in at the start of the year and do i really really want to go back to that?

No.

I was near Dundrum shopping centre,it would have been rude not to pop in. I seemed to have gone a little over budget but almost everything i got was on sale so its ok REALLY....

I picked up these beauties in the AWEAR sale reduced down to 25euro...i am in love with them-



I popped into the Laundry Room and got a little white dress perfect for summer and reduced to just 15euro. While i was there i spotted this cute little black and white jumper also in the sale reduced to 20euro.



I got this cute little top in Penneys for 13euro and thought it would go great with some black jeans and my electric blue flats i posted previously.



And finally i had a pair of jeans i wanted to exchange in Bershka so i swapped them for a pair of hot pink skinnies!!!



Ok NO MORE SHOPPING until wednesday...promise....kind of.

xxx

2 comments:

  1. they are FANTASTIC shoes!
    i really like irregular choice ones, but they only go to a size 3, and the size 3's are too big... i practically walk out of them =-( so nooooo fun shoes for be! ( http://www.irregularchoice.com/ )

    keep up the hard work missey, as you said to me, no going back now!!!

    lots of love n ladybugs,
    lottie xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw bless u with ur tiny little feet hehehe! That must be a nightmare to get shoes!!!

    Hope u are ok my lovely,u know where i am if u need a chat,lots of love xxx

    ReplyDelete