Followers

Wednesday 29 June 2011

Insomnia x

Cannot get a wink of sleep these nights and it is driving me absolutely nuts. I end up going for a power nap during the day at some stage which helps a little but with college starting soon i really cant continue like this! I cant understand why i cant get any shut eye,the only 'bad' thing on my mind is the uncomfortable feeling i have with my body after gaining 20lbs. It sounds shallow and i know there are SO many more important things than weight but anorexia is like any other addiction,bloody hard to kick especially after so many years. My mind is trained into an eating disordered way of thinking and gaining so much weight goes against every thing my my head is telling me.

Im getting quite worked up about starting college,i am so scared im going to mess it up like all the other times,i HAVE to make this work. Have to.

Ive been seeing ALOT more of my friends recently which has been really great,i didnt realize just how much fun i was missing out on,ive quite a bit of catching up to do so there is no stopping me now!

Im seeing my psych and dietician on friday and i actually cannot wait for some much needed reassurance. My weight is still going up slowly. My heart knows this is a good thing,my head is screaming i need to lose.

For now....im listening to my heart xxx

2 comments:

  1. hello lovely,
    the sleep will come with time.
    being nerves about college will effect it, but the more you worry about not sleeping, the worse it is. i would advise getting up and doing something in another room, and heading back to bed when you feel tired (i have spent many many years with sleep problems!)

    being nerves of college is absolutly normal... i am shit scared of starting back at uni in september, but we can do it together! nothing is as scary as it seems, and if you dont want to screw it up, you dont have to! there is no point thinking about the 'what if's' just let them go, and see what happens. no one is going to judge you!

    sending lots of love and sparkley hugs xxxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello my lovely sheepy and how are you???

    I think u are right,the more im stressing over not sleeping its making it even harder to nod off! I got up at 3am and cleared out the boxroom the other night haha! Im much more productive during the night lol!

    I was talking to my tutor today and cant start til my medical is cleared and the lady is away for another week so wont be starting monday!!!

    I hope ur doing well angel and THANK YOU xxx

    ReplyDelete