Followers

Saturday 18 February 2012

A perfectly 'normal' day x

Hey guys,

Well its saturday night and im snuggled up in bed with only my laptop and hot choclate for comfort. To be honest im glad im not out on the town,am exhausted after a day out with S. I dont know why i should be tired,we just sat on our bums and ate hahaha. Well we took a little wander around the shops,then went to see a movie and got pic and mix (EEK) and then dinner (Double EEK) but thats a normal day right? Ok maybe not pic and mix EVERY day (Damn it) lol. It was good to see S,although her honesty cuts through me like a knife sometimes,i love the girl but man is she blunt sometimes!!!

Anyway great day,came home,wasnt feeling guilty really after my indulgance and then what do i do? Yep you guessed it...the f*cking scales screamed at me to check,just a little peek and i obliged. I have to be the biggest loser going,i know the power the numbers have over me and yet i repeatdly set myself up for failure. If the numbers up (which it was...) i freak but team are happy,if numbers down i calm down,feel more at ease but team are not at all happy. Its just a f*cking number!!!!

But im coping with it,earlier this year it would have thrown me back full force into my anorexia,now i dont like it but im dealing with it and hey thats got to count for something?

Love Aoifs xxx

3 comments:

  1. I am struggling with the same thing, I posted about it yesterday! The scale has been ruling me! I hate it. Sending some support your way. I just found your blog. Look forward to following you!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Im so sorry u are struggling with it too :( Thank u for ur comment. Try and stay strong,we are more than just a number on scales x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Sweetie,

    I just wanted to leave you a small note to wish you all the very best in your recovery.

    Much love to you,
    Kylie-Rose xo

    ReplyDelete