Followers

Wednesday 15 February 2012

A giant leap x

Hi guys,

So its finally happening,im really moving out and living on my own! Found this cute and cosy little apartment in good location near bus,dart,shops,its perfect! I just have to add a touch of aoifs fairydust around the place and ill be good to go. Get the keys friday :o)

This will be a HUGE test especially re recovery. On my own with no one to tell me to eat or when to eat or what to eat. I know i could get myself into big trouble if i listened to the anorexia,but this is my chance to prove people wrong. I want to be responsible and cope on my own without relapsing.

Packing is a nightmare. I have soooo many clothes. I mean i knew that already but actually trying to pack it all....its ridiculous!!! Ill be leaving a good bit of stuff in the attic i think! A good/bad thing about moving out is ill have to pay rent (bills included) and for groceries etc so i will have no choice but to curb my shopping addiction.

A giant leap into the big bad world!

Love Aoifs xxx

2 comments:

  1. I am so delighted for you, love Catherine

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know a while ago you were saying you aren't a great cook. Please don't let this be the reason you slip into bad habits again. Just remember, if you need help, you can invite the girls around and they can show you some quick/easy/cheap meals to keep you going.
    I look forward to seeing some pictures of the new place soon. xo

    ReplyDelete