Followers

Thursday 1 November 2012

Thoughts x

What made me swallow those 82 tablets three weeks ago?
How do i answer that question without sounding mad?
The question in itself suggests i may be mad...
I remember taking them and feeling calm.
Scared but calm.
I wanted to just sleep.
Sleep and not wake up.
I thought it would be enough.
I thought i would die.
I had hoped i would die.
Sometimes i wish it had of been enough.
Sometimes im glad it wasnt.
Im embarrassed and ashamed by my actions.
Please understand i thought i was doing the right thing for everybody involved.
I realise that may sound crazy now but i thought it at the time.
Friends have fallen away,family barely keep in touch,i honestly didnt think anyone but dad would truely care if i died. And for those i thought might care i thought it would be a relief for them. Theyve seen me in and out of hospital year after year never truely recovering.
I am a burden and i simply worry those who do still care.
I am selfish.
But most of all im sorry.
Ive had some amazing support from some people and thats why,
I will try harder.

Love Aoifs xXx


2 comments:

  1. Aoifs, I will always be there for u, at the moment, my fb account is currently disabled, but I will be back on it, I promise, if u are wondering why I'm not on fb, thats why. You can still contact me through my email at mandyscott2008@hotmail.com, if u need to talk, u can email me, u can talk about anything u want to talk about, and I'll reply as fast as I can.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much Amanda,youre so thoughtful. I hope u are ok. Talk to you soon. Love Aoifs xxx

    ReplyDelete