Followers

Wednesday 14 November 2012

3 days in x

So its wednesday nite...well technically thursday morning but hey!
Which means its 3 days since i promised Sarah and myself i would really throw myself into recovery and bloody concentrate and put all my efforts into getting well...and thats exactly what ive been doing.
Im eating. Eating well. With little or no compensations. 
It feels...
UNCOMFORTABLE.
To say the least.
But ive been here before,many a time and i want to make this the last time.
I really truely do.
Sometimes we push our bodies to the brink and it is only when we get a shock we realise what weve been doing to ourselves all along...and sometimes,sometimes...that may be just too late.
My little friend still has air in her lungs which to me means there is still hope.
She is trying,i know she is. And i believe in her.
Sarah if youre reading this,prove the docters wrong.
Show them the strength i know you have hidden inside you.
You can beat it!!!
See you tomorrow munchkin,sleep tight.

Love Aoifs xXx

No comments:

Post a Comment