Followers

Thursday 8 November 2012

Cant find the way out x

'And i know its crazy...but thats the state im in.'

Escaped to our country home this week and it was nice to get away for a few days.
I just wish i could get away from my head.
I had a chat with dad before we went that i would really try get back on track with eating again.
And i did to some extent.
I did good Monday and Tuesday and then got food poisoning and of course i took this as a sign i shouldnt have ate all i had,that it was a sign i ate too much,a sign i should stick to my more restrictive diet.
And so back i go.
I know letting myself fall back isnt a great thing but losing weight is the only thing that seems to help lift the depression a little.
I want to be small again.
Tiny.
Disappear maybe.

'I cant escape my thoughts.'

Love Aoifs xXx




1 comment:

  1. food poisoning stinks, especially when you are a recovering ED survivor. http://www.justsayyes.org/topics/self-image-media-influences/

    ReplyDelete