Followers

Friday 23 November 2012

Day 12... x

...of eating well.
I have no idea if i have gained or lost weight.
I PRESUME i have gained.
Im staying far away from the scales.
The important thing is to be eating well.
Still with very little compensations.
But im not perfect ;o)
I have slipped up.
But everyone does dont they?
Just got to keep swimming.
Its strange. I think i can accept a weight gain but im afraid of what others will think of me.
People expect me not to eat.
People expect me to be thin.
Because thats what anorexia looks like to people doesnt it?
Well what if i want to eat?
What if i just want to be normal?
What if i dont what to be defined by 'anorexia'?
In afraid to change.
But im doing it.
I may only be 12 days in this time round but its 12 days closer to freedom.

Please if you could think of my friend who is not very well and in a high dependency unit at the moment.
The harsh reality of anorexia.
Keep fighting Sarah xXx

No comments:

Post a Comment