Followers

Monday 16 July 2012

A small glimpse into anorexia x

I am learning recently,i cannot be alone at home without ed behaviours taking over.
Alone i am a disaster.
I am 26 and simply cant take care of myself on my own.
Its beyond ridiculous.
I can be 'normal' when im with friends/family. I cope. I think i put on a good show.
Now that i have gainned a good bit of weight i appear 'normal'.
However my thoughts are still extremely eating disordered.
I weigh myself 6 times a day.
When i go on holidays my scales comes with me.
If the number is higher than acceptable,i must compensate.
I know its an unhealthy obsession.
However when i dont know my exact weight,my anxiety is sky high.
I will restrict or starve. I will purge. I will exercise. I will take boxes of laxatives.
I am not proud of these things. Anorexia isnt something to be proud of. Its not a phase or a way to get attention. It has the highest death rate out of all mental illnesses.
I hate it more than anything but Im not going to hide and be ashamed anymore.
I want people to know the truth. The reality.

 And i guess thats why i started this blog in the first place xXx

1 comment:

  1. Such a hard topic to talk about, very brave of you to go out and say it!

    I hope you get better and can get through the process of recovery!




    come by and joining my Followers to Friends blog hop, great way to get some new followers!.

    www.iampiscesw.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete