Followers

Friday 14 December 2012

Well that didnt last long...x

Hey guys,
For some reason my followers could not view my blog when i went private so im making it public again! I still wont be putting notification updates on facebook or twitter though so keep an eye out for further ramblings here!
Today has been the hardest day ive had in quite awhile.
Ive had every ed behaviour under the sun and feel like hell.
Completely worn out and disappointed in myself.
Ive stopped taking all meds for a number of reasons i dont really want to go in to here but i think its the right decision for me at the moment.
Feeling a little uneasy about the break from treatment over Christmas but also looking forward to it in a way...that probably doesnt make sense!
I'll leave it there for now,sleep is calling!

Sarah if youre reading this,youre always in my thoughts,please keep fighting,i know you can find your way out x

Love Aoifs xXx

No comments:

Post a Comment