Followers

Sunday 9 December 2012

Moving on up&going private x

Hey guys!
Just a little update and also to mention to anyone that reads this im setting my blog to private from this week,if you want to keep reading please just follow me. Also i wont be posting my update notifications on facebook or twitter anymore.
Things here have been going much much better. Im still eating well most days and getting closer and closer to target weight. Its scary as hell but im not stopping until i get there.
Recently a number of conversations ive had with different friends and family have just made me so determined to fully recover.
Ive let anorexia rule my life for over 12 years now and its just far too long. I really feel its now or never. I could easily just go along day to day existing and not really living,but i dont want to settle for that anymore. I want a real life,even though it terrifies me just thinking of it.I know its got to be better than another year with an eating disorder.
I want a job and a boyfriend and a house and eventually a marriage and a babies!
I definitely cant hold onto the anorexia and have all those things.
Therapy with Triona is also going really well,its definitely helping me this time round.
She sees people change their lives and live their dreams all the time and she says i can be one of those people too if i keep going in the right direction...and you know, im starting to believe her...

Love Aoifs xXx

4 comments:

  1. You can have anything your heart desires. Stay strong and nothing or noone can get in your way. Remember my mantra!!!!xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you lots 'nead ;o) You really made me think yesterday!!! No going back this time xxx

      Delete
  2. what a lovely post!
    Congrats on doing so well!
    Im entering treatment tomorrow morning and this was just the perfect post for ne to see!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you hun :)

      Best of luck with treatment,u can do it!!! Believe in yourself and stay strong,ull be in my thoughts xxx

      Delete