Followers

Thursday 25 October 2012

The aftermath of an overdose x

You dont think of the pain youre going to cause other people.
You think of ending your pain.
Did i really truely want to die?
Yes.
At the time.
That afternoon.
Depression had been crippling me since my return from Lanzarote.
My weight gain was intolerable.
A combination of things beyond my control felt too much.
I felt my loss would be no great loss.
I felt it would be a freedom.
For everybody.
Ive struggled for 12 years with anorexia,everyone was sick of me.
I was sick of me.
I was sick of anorexia yet couldnt free myself of it.
And am still fighting to.
Since being admitted to hospital 2 weeks ago my weight has dropped signifigantly.
This pleases my anorexia.
It says lower.
My bp is low.
My blood sugars low.
My potassium is low.
My sodium is low.
None of this worries me. It pleases me.
However my mood has picked up somewhat and i do regret my actions.
Im sorry if i worried people. 
I dont really understand their worry.
But I have a choice now.
Stand up once again and fight.
Or let it swallow me up.

'Never be afraid to fall apart because it is an opportunity to rebuild yourself. The way you wish you had been all along.'

Love Aoifs xXx

Ps-Please do not think i write these posts to attract attention or anything of the sort,i write because it helps me and i share because it helps others xXx

1 comment:

  1. Hi Sweetie,

    I am so sorry you have gone through such a difficult time. I admire you honesty agreat deal. Anorexia is such a terrible ordeal and I hope with all my heart that you hold on and fight because you derserve to be free and well.

    xo

    ReplyDelete