Followers

Friday 25 October 2013

Hospital life

Three weeks in hospital today and everything is okay.
My next tribunal isnt for 3 months but Dr M says she will discharge me way before then :)
Im still on the NG but not using it as much as i have been eating a little.
That feeling of food in my tummy is one of the worst feelings there is,i long to be empty again,to feel hunger...
Im trying to stick to some sort of meal plan but i dont know how long i can keep it up for.The only thing that makes me feel better is starving and losing weight. I feel disgusting eating. I dont want to do it but its the only way out. And i know i cant stop again as soon as i get out or ill end up back in. I have to find some sort of middle ground.
I dont just want a quick fix. I need to do this properly somehow.
I have no idea how...

2 comments:

  1. An idea would maybe be sticking with a longer term admission, so that you are most psychologically stable about the weight gain before discharge?and sticking with a long term outpatients plan even when it gets hard.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Ducky,ill keep that in mind.
      Hope ur well honey xxx

      Delete